SUP PRO Buoyancy aid £70
The buoyancy aid SUP PRO is developed specifically for Stand Up Paddleboarding. SUP Pro is designed to give the user maximum mobility, both on the board and in the water The buoyancy aid has a long body, which is well suited for SUP use. Suitable for beginners as well as experienced paddlers it is designed to give the user maximum mobility, both on the board and in the water. The buoyancy material has a unique design and division on the front of the buoyancy aid. It is thin, compact and flexible which makes it easier for the wearer to get up on the board from the water and makes the buoyancy aid follow the paddle movement. Easy on and off through a side zip, and to don over the head. Adjustable waistband and zippered pocket on the front. Reflectors on the shoulder areas. 50N buoyancy and is classified as a buoyancy aid.
A lifejacket that has a carrying capacity of 50 Newtons, is classified as a buoyancy aid and sometimes referred to as a sailing vest. They have a slightly simpler design than lifejackets. A 50N lifejacket keeps you afloat by a good margin but lacks a collar to support your head. It has the buoyancy force more evenly distributed between the front and back and therefore does not guarantee to turn an unconscious person to a supine position. 50N lifejacket is therefore recommended for swimmers who weigh at least 25kg.
- 5 year warranty
- Developed for SUP
- High comfort
- Designed in Sweden
- Made in Europe
- 12cm deep front pocket
||Orange/Navy, Rosa/Marin, White/Navy
||30-50 kg (S), 50-70 kg (M), 70-90 kg (L), 90+ kg (XL)
||Stand Up Paddle board
||30-50 kg, 50-70 kg, 70+ kg, 90+ kg
||Buoyancy aids 50N
||Navy, Orange, Pink, White
- Store in a dry and ventilated room. The buoyancy aid can withstand temperatures between -30 - +60⁰C but should not be stored in direct sunlight.
- To remove stains, wash with warm soapy water or a mild detergent. Rub very gently. Do not use chlorine or any other strong chemicals.
- Do not wash in a washing machine or dry-clean
- After use, rinse in fresh water
- Do not use a cushion
- Hang-dry in a well-ventilated place away from open flames and hot radiators.- Efter användning i saltvatten, skölj flytvästen i färskvatten.
- Häng på tork i ett torrt ventilerat utrymme, dock ej över ett elelement eller nära en öppen eld.
- Förvara i ett tort och ventilerat utrymme. Tål temperaturer mellan -30 – + 60⁰ C, men bör inte förvaras i direkt solljus eller nära en öppen eld.
- Vid behov av rengöring, använd ljummet vatten och ett milt tvättmedel. Använd ej klorin eller andra starka kemikalier.
- Får ej tvättas i tvättmaskin eller kemtvättas.
- Använd ej som sittunderlag eller kudde.
If you want to get in touch with us or get our expertise in product selection, we can be reached below.
Phone: + 46 (0) 506-369 90
We are available for your support weekdays between 08.00 - 16.00.
We ship within the EU and UK with Postnord, DHL or UPS. Orders received usually leave us the next day and are then delivered within 2-5 days. Shipping within the EU 4EUR or 6GBP, Free shipping on orders over 80EUR or 80GBP. For orders outside the EU, a possible custom fee and tax may be apply.